PC Shades Crack Free Download [Mac/Win]
PC Shades is a handy and useful application designed to protect your eyes during long hours of reading, writing, and programming. PC Shades can place a colored veil on top of your desktop, blocking the excessive light of your monitor. The application also offers various settings for the screen brightness, rotation of the monitor’s colors, and launching at startup.
What’s New in Version 1.3.2:
* Fixed some minor issues regarding the behavior of the controls
* Fixed some issues regarding the ability to adjust the PC Shades preference settings (Thanks to KMG)
* Other minor bugs have been fixed
* Now the PC shades can be always visible and not only minimized
What’s new in version 1.2.1:
*Fixed a bug which caused that PC Shades could not be applied for some themes
What’s new in version 1.2.0:
* The application is now compatible with Windows 8 (Thanks to Aleixo:)
* PC Shades now offers support for all languages from Windows 7
* It is now possible to select the color of the PC Shades icon
What’s new in version 1.1.3:
* PC Shades can now be applied as a Live Wallpaper
* Fixed an issue in the interface when the application was minimized
* Minor fixes
What’s new in version 1.1.2:
* The program can now be applied as a live wallpaper (Thanks to CiaoMe):
* Now the virtual keyboard is placed on top of the active window, when the PC Shades is minimized
* Fixed a minor issue concerning the color selection of the color filter
What’s new in version 1.1.1:
* Added the capability to choose the size of the window (Thanks to Aleixo:)
* Fixed a minor issue regarding the application’s icon
* A minor update has been applied
What’s new in version 1.1:
* Added the capability to customize the color of the icon and the color filter, as well as the window size
* Fixed a couple of bugs in the interface
What’s new in version 1.0.3:
* Added new color filters
* The application can now apply the color filter as a desktop wallpaper
What’s new in version 1.0.2:
* Added a preview of the effect before applying the color filter
* Fixed a couple of minor issues in the interface
What’s new in version 1.0
PC Shades [Mac/Win]
– Activate the full-screen Color Filter
– All the computer light is shut off
– Set colors, brightness and timeout,
– Customize and save your settings
– Compatible with Windows 10
– Settings and mouse settings are independent
– Set startup and rotate each color 100 times
– Human voice
– Support Switch to Transparent in Windows Explorer
– Support Send Email the Setting
– Solitude during the day
In the last few years, the computer monitor has become less and less an informative device, and more of a visual entertainment one.
Because its display itself is so simple, we’ve overloaded it with buttons, text, and icons that are so difficult to see that the Monitor is now more difficult than ever to use.
This is why we thought it would be a good idea to provide a basic tool that will help you avoid those visual hazards that the monitor puts in front of your eyes.
This tool is color filters and it works as follows:
– Screen colors range from Blue to White
– Screen brightness levels from less light to maximum light
– Timeout settings from 5 to 300 seconds
– Time intervals for Random colors are from 5 to 300 seconds
– Login at startup is from On and Off
– Rotate colors per 15 seconds, per 5 seconds
After the fact, I found out that it was almost impossible to use, both because of the lack of an easy to use interface and because of the terrible, terrible help that came with it.
If you need help, I’ll be more than happy to help. 🙂
Last week, I received a new companion for the Fedora Linux. The companion that came with me is written in Python, which I haven’t used too much.
I ran the companion on Fedora, and it did its thing.
However, I was not satisfied with the results I got.
I was looking for a way to change a small part of my computer with a Python script, but I couldn’t find any.
The script that comes with the companion is only a proof of concept, and is not intended for mass deployment. There is no installation file, and you can’t run it without knowing what it does.
For this reason, I decided to write the companion script that I needed.
Because I had seen a Python script on the Internet that did what I wanted, I wrote a script that did the same thing.
This Python script was called yum_del_a_package.py (and should be
PC Shades Crack+ (Updated 2022)
• Create customized screensavers.
• Choose a transition color when switching the screen.
• Save, restore and load screensavers.
• Create keyboard shortcuts.
• Make it run at startup.
• Pre-configure screensavers.
• Generate random color patterns.
• Turn the monitor brightness up and down with the mouse wheel.
• Create mouse accelerators.
• Use any icon as the desktop icon.
• Set icon size.
• Set icon position.
• Create a customized desktop background image.
• Create a desktop shortcut to open.
• View the [Help] menu.
• Find out more about [Add-Ons] (Buy add-ons and enhance your screensavers).
• Create custom screensavers.
• Bump up your screensaver speed and add a transition effect.
• Create your own mouse accelerators.
• Create your own “tooltips” that appear when users press the mouse buttons.
• Create your own message boxes.
• Create your own desktop background images.
• Create your own desktop shortcuts.
• Create your own “tooltips” that appear when you right-click on your desktop.
• Create your own windows that appear on your desktop.
• Create your own windows that slide in and out of view.
• Create your own windows that slide in and out of view and disappear.
• Create your own windows that fade in and fade out.
• Create your own windows that fade in and fade out and disappear.
• Create your own windows that climb out of view, fade in, and fade out.
• Add any icon to the desktop as a shortcut.
• Create a screensaver that displays whatever is currently on your desktop.
• Create a screensaver that automatically starts up whenever Windows starts up.
• Create a windows that will automatically come up when the user chooses it from the pop-up menu.
• Create a shortcut to open a file as soon as you open it.
• Add your own text to a screen saver.
• Create a screensaver that displays a message box every few seconds.
• Create a screensaver that displays a message box every few seconds and plays a sound.
• Create a screensaver that opens all of your open windows in the background.
• Create a screensaver that opens all of your open windows and applies the same style to them.
• Create a screensaver that opens
What’s New in the PC Shades?
PC Shades protects your eyes from digital eye-strain and provides a simple solution to find the optimal color setting in an instant.
PC Shades is the fastest and lightest screen-to-skull tint on the market. PC Shades’ main asset is its size; it is smaller than your thumb and weighs only about 1.5 ounces. It is designed to be unobtrusive and foldable. With a simple press of a button it can be attached to the desktop and offers a full-featured solution for both home and business use.
Use the adjustable display filter to protect your eyes
As the name suggests, PC Shades is a filter for the display that lets you customize the color temperature. A color temperature is the light color or heat of a light source. For example, a color temperature of 6700K is similar to sunlight and a color temperature of 7500K is similar to incandescent bulbs. Some people prefer warmer light, while others like their televisions and monitors to be as bright as possible so they can see their TV shows and computer monitors clearly.
PC Shades lets you customize the color temperature and brightness of your monitor for any time of day. By default, PC Shades will display your monitor in the optimal color setting for you or home. All you need to do is press a button and your computer will be tinted. Whether you are viewing a photo on your monitor, a white-hot Web page, or a yellow HTML document, you will be able to see it more clearly. PC Shades uses the black-and-white RGB color spectrum to accurately match the color temperature of your computer monitor to the light in the room. In fact, the program can alter the color spectrum of your monitor so that it is optimized for any time of day. All you have to do is press a button and go to sleep.
Besides providing a color-tinting filter, PC Shades also does something else: it dims the monitor light. The default color, which is blue, is close to daylight, but if you like to view your monitor in a dark room, you can change the light or color instead. The program’s adjustable display filter is great for eye-strain, as the auto-brightness adjusts the screen light to fit the ambient light in the room.
With your monitor’s color temperature and screen brightness set according to what is optimal for you, you can rest easy while watching videos, playing games, surfing the Web, or even reading a book
System Requirements For PC Shades:
To run the game, you will need Windows 7 or newer with DirectX 9.0 or later, an NVIDIA, ATI or AMD/AMD VRSAVE capable GPU with a driver of at least version 384 or newer, and an open source driver capable of running on OpenGL 1.2 (or higher, if your system supports it). At the time of this game’s release, the only driver with support for Vulkan and OpenGL 1.2, would be AMD’s drivers from the Crimson Edition 19.1, 19.2, or 19.3 drivers.