If you've come across an old Microsoft Word document that you completely forgot about, and if the file is protected with a password, it's time to resort to third-party applications capable of cracking the key and giving you access to the file contents.
Guaranteed Word Decrypter is a password decryption tool designed for this purpose. As the name suggests, it focuses on Microsoft Word docs only. The utility can be used from the command-line interface only, an aspect which is likely to put off users who are accustomed to the graphical environment for performing actions with the mouse.
Decrypt Microsoft Word passwords using a cmd tool
Nevertheless, you should know that the commands available for Word Decrypter are pretty intuitive, especially since the full syntax is shown on screen when downloading the .exe from the unzipped archive.
The syntax is guaword <options> <filename> <start_key> <end_key>. Unfortunately, the application supports only older versions of Microsoft Word, namely 97 and 2000, so it will be useless when attempting to decrypt documents created with newer editions of MS Word.
Configure decryption settings to speed up the task
As far as the supported options are concerned, you can use /s to allow the app to search for a file-independent super key and use it for decryption if found, as well as write /pXYZ if you want to enable crypto functions #X,Y,Z. These range from 0 to 9, and the best one is taken into account by default (9). In addition to specifying the Word document for decryption, you can set a start and end key, ranging from 0 to 16383. The entire range is used by default, but you can significantly decrease decryption time if you remember any part of the password.
All aspects considered, Guaranteed Word Decrypter delivers a solution for cracking the passwords of protected Microsoft Word documents. However, the fact that it's available through the console interface only is likely to scare off many users.
Guaranteed Word Decrypter Crack License Code & Keygen X64 [Latest 2022]
Encrypt/decrypt your selected files using a special super key.
All operations are performed using command lines.
It contains the following tools:
You can decrypt password protected MS-Word 2003, 2007 and 2010 docs.
It’s the only decryptor that supports all versions of MS-Word from 2003 to 2016.
Decryption using SHA256 algorithm.
You can add the file type from the list (docs) for the each key.
* This software is 100% guaranteed.
Crescent 619 (German Only) [January 2017]
Crescent 619 (German Only)
British Forces Post Office,
Leicestershire. LE16 4GA.
Tel.+44 (0)1779 544007,
Fax.+44 (0)1779 553869
AT Crescents Journal, 37 Baedeker Road
Chalton, LE16 4JA.
Tel: 0800 283 4820
Chalton: a town and civil parish
in the Charnwood district of the county
of Leicestershire, England, 13 miles (21 km)
from Loughborough and 21 miles (34 km) from
Town council, Local government district,
post town and civil parish of Loughborough
ward. With Loughborough (north) and Blyth
(north-east) it forms the administrative
bounds of the Local Government District of
Charnwood, which is further bounded by
the parish of Dry Drayton to the north and
by the Holme Valley and the River Sence to
A thirteenth-century castle and motte
surrounded the site until the reign of Edward
The Normans constructed a “castellum.”
By the 12th century the “village” was
“Cresceat” (the old name).
In the 13th century a fourteenth-century
domed church served a village of only 200
Guaranteed Word Decrypter Crack + [March-2022]
Guaranteed Word Decrypter Activation Code is a free and powerful decryption tool designed to decrypt passwords of MS Word documents. The software supports only older versions of MS Word, namely, as well as the file format.docx.
This console-based utility has a user friendly interface, and a command line tool for command line scripting.
Why pay for what someone else can do for free? If you are satisfied with the free version, you can use the native decrypt script to decrypt the password protected document.
Alternatively, you can simply use this tool to unlock (with the provided custom key) Word password protected Word docs.
If you need to decrypt up to 40 KB worth of files you can combine multiple decryptions to a single bash/batch script.
This utility is useful for decrypting PGP encrypted documents, you can use with an open source PGP Decrypter to decrypt a word document.
List of available options
/s – Use default super key (default: the default super key is used, specified by the last 8 characters of the filename)
/p – Use a custom super key (default: use the default super key)
/d – Decrypt as many files as (default: decode all documents found)
/m – Decrypt up to KB worth of files (default: decode the rest of the decrypted files)
/f – Filter out the encrypted file
/l – Specify the last 8 characters of the filename
/q – Print the decrypted contents of the encrypted file
/n – Number for continuation, 1 for once, 2 for twice, etc.
/k – Nombre for conti, 1 for once, 2 for twice, etc.
/x – Nombre de la cifra for conti, 1 for once, 2 for twice, etc.
/X – Nombre
Guaranteed Word Decrypter Crack [32|64bit]
Guaranteed Word Decrypter is a password decryption tool that helps you decrypt protected Microsoft Word documents. The utility can be used from the console interface only, so it might scare off users who are used to the graphical interface for performing actions with the mouse.
Guaranteed Word Decrypter Features:
* Supports older versions of Word, namely Word 95/98/2000/XP.
* Includes a download manager for fast download of files.
* Supports all editors with support for the WAV format (including Notepad, Notepad++, RichEdit2, TextPad, WordPad, WordPerfect, Word for DOS, Word for Mac, Word, WPS, WinRAR, OpenOffice, OpenOffice Writer, WingWin).
* Allows you to search for a file-independent super key and use it for decryption (using the default /s switch).
* Allows you to use a hardcoded super key (a combination of strings) or a super key generated at runtime.
* Allows you to encrypt a file with a key range from 0 to 16383 (the range is divided into 24 parts).
* Allows you to provide a start and end key, ranging from 0 to 16383. The entire range is used by default, but you can significantly decrease decryption time by taking any of the parts into account.
* Allows you to select a super key generator based on the one of the following files: ps1, ps2 or ps3.
* Works with Windows and UNIX-based platforms.
* Includes a link to a demo version of the program.
* Includes a console interface to ease the decryption process for those who are familiar with the command line interface.
* Various coding languages are supported (including VBScript, Perl, C/C++, JS/JScript).
* Allows you to analyze the file and discover the decryption key. The analysis is entirely file-oriented, and does not require the application to be modified.
* Allows you to view the decrypted file using any editor with support for the WAV format.
* Allows you to encrypt a file with a key generated at runtime.
* Supports both Encryption/Decryption and Hashing
* Supports number of passwords from 0 to 128
* Supports Unicode & ASCII Characters
* Supports BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, WMF, RTF, DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX, XLS,
What’s New In Guaranteed Word Decrypter?
Word Decrypter is a fast and easy to use “decrypter” for Microsoft Word files with passwords. It is useful, for example, to decrypt a Word document you downloaded from the internet. However, it can be used to decrypt any Word document that is password protected with any supported security level. Normally the password will be stored in the file itself as plain text. However, it is sometimes possible to look for it in other places or use encryption, which is not covered by this tool. If a Word document is encrypted, its length will change by a bit. In most cases, this is not a problem for Word Decrypter, but in other cases, where the number of chars does not equal the number of chars in the Word file’s magic signature, the decryption will fail. In this case, you should try to decrypt the Word file with a different tool.
Word Decrypter is a fast and easy to use “decrypter” for Microsoft Word files with passwords. It is useful, for example, to decrypt a Word document you downloaded from the internet. However, it can be used to decrypt any Word document that is password protected with any supported security level. Normally the password will be stored in the file itself as plain text. However, it is sometimes possible to look for it in other places or use encryption, which is not covered by this tool. If a Word document is encrypted, its length will change by a bit. In most cases, this is not a problem for Word Decrypter, but in other cases, where the number of chars does not equal the number of chars in the Word file’s magic signature, the decryption will fail. In this case, you should try to decrypt the Word file with a different tool.Q:
What is the status of this question?
I asked a question on Stackoverflow, but it is closed and on-hold. So, what do I do?
P.S.: I tried with regular tags, but got a message that only [asp.net-mvc] and [unix] tags were available.
I reopened your question, it was closed for being opinion-based.
Now that it is more on-topic, I think it can be reopened as well.
United States Court of Appeals
System Requirements For Guaranteed Word Decrypter:
– Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080: 55~60fps
– Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060: 30~55fps
– Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070: 20~30fps
– Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060: 20~30fps
– Nvidia Geforce GTX 960: 20~30fps
– AMD Radeon R9 390: 25~35fps
– AMD Radeon R9 380: 25~35fps
– AMD Radeon R9 290X: 35